The Legal Marketing Association Southwest Region (“LMASW”) recognized standout legal marketing and business development professionals and their projects at its third annual Your Honor Awards (“YHAs”), which was hosted virtually on September 23rd and broadcast live on the Region and the Legal Marketing Association (“LMA”) International Facebook pages.
This year, YHAs were presented in five initiative-based categories, including: Business Development – Events; Communications – Content Marketing; Communications – Brand Enhancement; Marketing Management and Leadership – Internal Marketing; and Technology – Website Design and Development.
Individual honors were also bestowed to the 2021 LMA Southwest Region Rising Star, Member of the Year and Distinguished Service Award winner.
The 2021 LMASW YHA winners include:
- Business Development – Events
- Honorable Mention – Dykema – 2020 L&E 5-Part Webinar Series and HR Innovation Program
- First Place – Coats Rose, P.C. – Toke Talk Tuesdays
- Communications – Content Marketing
- Honorable Mention - Jones Walker – Jones Walker Home Team Video
- First Place – BoyarMiller – A Podcast by BoyarMiller: Building Texas Business
- Communications: Brand Enhancement
- Honorable Mention – Gray Reed – Gray Reed is Getting a Makeover Announcement
- Marketing Management and Leadership – Internal Marketing
- Honorable Mention – Dykema – Discover Dykema
- Technology – Website Design and Development
- Honorable Mention – Ireland Stapleton Pryor & Pascoe and fSquared Marketing ULC – Ireland Stapleton Accessible to All
- Honorable Mention – Allensworth & Knox Design – Complete Rebranding and New Custom Website for Austin-Based Law Firm Allensworth
- 2021 LMA Southwest Region Rising Star
- Holly McCleary, Marketing Communications Coordinator, Jackson Walker LLP
- 2021 LMA Southwest Region Member of the Year
- Glynna Mayers, Senior Regional Business Development & Marketing Coordinator, Jones Walker LLP
- 2021 LMA Southwest Region Distinguished Service Award
- Michael Blachly, Chief Marketing Officer, Gray Reed
The live awards show was produced in-kind by Kates Media, sponsored by fSquared and Calibrate Legal, and hosted by Rich Bracken.
The program was made possible by the work of LMASW YHA committee led by Director-at-Large: Advocacy and 2021 LMASW YHA Chair Stacey Hall, and Southwest Region board members: Martha Barrios, Elizabeth Brick, and Brett Napier.
To watch the program, click here.
About the LMASW Your Honor Awards:
The LMASW Your Honor Awards program was launched in 2018 to recognize excellence in individual member award categories: Member of the Year, Rising Star, and a Distinguished Service Award. In 2020, the program expanded to include initiative-based awards that encompass legal marketing categories that align with LMA's Body of Knowledge, covering virtually every discipline to showcase leading and innovative projects and strategies from firms across the Southwest region.
About the LMA Southwest Region:
The LMA Southwest Region is one of six U.S. regions that comprises LMA International. With more than 400 members, it provides legal marketing and business development professionals with professional development and networking opportunities delivered by the region as well as local groups in Denver, CO; Phoenix, AZ, Baton Rouge and New Orleans, LA; and Austin, Dallas and Houston, TX.
Director-at-Large of Advocacy and 2021 LMASW YHA Chair