Do you want to grow your involvement in LMA or make stronger connections within the legal marketing industry? Do you have an interest in becoming a leader in the LMA community? Now is your time to get more involved and enhance your leadership skills, make important industry connections for personal and professional, career building opportunities.
The Boston Local Steering Committee has begun its annual process of evaluating candidates to fill open positions for the 2022 Boston LSC. Boston is currently accepting candidates for the following open Committee positions - all of which begin service on January 1, 2022.
The Boston LSC is made up of a Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary, and Members-at-Large who focus on specific Committee tasks.
We are seeking candidates to fill the following positions in 2022:
- Secretary (one-year term)
- Four (4) Member-at-Large positions (two-year terms)
- September 27: Call for Leaders opens
- October 15: Call for Leaders closes
- October 18: Review of candidate submissions
- Week of October 25: Nominees notified and slate announced
*This is a slate format whereby candidates will be appointed; this is not an election process.
Eligibility for Service
- Must be an LMA member for at least one year
- Must be an LMA member in Boston/New England for at least one year
- Membership must be in good standing (i.e., dues current)
- Must have employer approval to participate as necessary
- Cannot be serving on more than one LMA board (international, regional or LSC) at any one time
If you are interested in serving or have questions, please email to Boston Local Steering Committee Immediate Past Chair Scott Ziegler your full contact information, a brief statement of your interest and history with LMA, and all roles in which you would like to serve.
Deadline to submit is October 15, 2021.
EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST HERE